Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Mar 4, 2014

This is my so called "suki client" because after doing her makeup in one of her event she asked me to do it again the next day. How lucky I am to do her makeup. She probably loved my first work thus she booked me again. At first I was nervous that what if she didn't like it? But after finishing the total looked. i saw her happy face thanking and saying she loved it! Oh! What a relief.  

She even sent me a message thru viber saying the makeup is still fabulous after 7 hours. So glad i made her loved my work. Having a happy client is the reason why i would never get tired of doing makeup. This is my dream job and i will always keep on doing the best. Thank you Maradona Pasco and Mark Pasco for the trust. Oh, btw she booked me already for her June event. :) See you the soonest. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment