Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Mar 31, 2014


The moment i got this from the mailbox I couldn't help but to jump into excitement! Finally find the color that really suits on me as being always tempted to try something new. Whenever I heard a new makeup line that is being launch here in the Philippines I always wanted to go and attend the event to witness the product right away. However I don't know hot to get invites. Good thing there is sampleroom. All you need to do is sign up and you'll get to try the products for free. I chose the shade temptress because I love deep red. It can make you feel sexy in an instant. Wearing red lipstick in a bare face will definitely changed your look from looking like a blank canvass into an amazing work of art. Found a new favorite brand of lipstick! This lippie doesn’t fade away easily. Always hydrating and never drying, this lipstick keeps my lips moisturized all day. 
This is me wearing an Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Temptress before heading to our Editorial shoot as a Hair & Makeup Artist of the 2011 Ms. Universe 3rd Runner Up Shamcey Supsup. Where I used the same lipstick I'm wearing to her.

Me doing Shamcey's hair. 

She's now wearing the Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipstick in Temptress. 
Oh! And that's me on the right side! Look how gorgeous is my lipstick even after the shoot under the sun in 4 hours. It never melts. 
Sharing you one of my favorite shot from our shoot. Yey! I'm ecstatic like a kid after seeing this. Our team did a great job. I would like to thank John C. Ablaza of Knit Asia for our models outfit, Bj Chavez for the Accessories, Ernest John Tamana for being the best lens man, Teddykins Aquino for styling & the models: Shamcey Supsup Lee, Cody Connor, Alireza Beitherdan, & Rocky Ang. 














0 comments:

Post a Comment