Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Nov 29, 2013


                Caught on Act grooming Sir Brilliante Mendoza


                             Time for a fan shot


                  Seriously grooming Direk Jose Javier Reyes


   Can't hide my excitement that i finally groomed this famous director.

I can't hide my happiness for having this opportunity!
Well i just did the grooming for this 2 famous movie director 
In the Philippine Cinema. Yay! So happy!
Thank you for giving me this once in a lifetime chance.
This is a huge achievement as a makeup artist.:) 
We're actually doing an HIV awareness campaign. 
Can't wait to see the final product of this shoot.
And I'm so proud that I am a part of this advocacy. 
Thank you for trusting me. 
It's so nice working with you guys.




0 comments:

Post a Comment