Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Nov 23, 2013

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 by Milky Santiago in , , , , , ,    1 comment

                    Shivaker of Eatbulaga/ DJ Sam Yg of Magic 89.9

                  
                            With Shivaker/DJ Sam Yg


                        With DJ Toni Tony of Magic 89.9

                            Before the event proper
    
    I feel so honored to do their grooming in one of their event at Edsa Shangrila.
    Yes! You heard it right! They are my first ever celebrity clients. 
    I'm so happy and blessed to have this opportunity.
    These two guys are so nice to work with. 
    Hope to work with you guys again in the near future. 
    And I am excited to announce that I am doing many celebrities makeup for an
    Ad campaign and a photo exibit.
    Photos soon to be blog. 

   Special thanks to Kian Ang for giving me this raket.:) 


1 comment: