Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Aug 9, 2013

Practice practice on a Holiday and I came up with this look.
Can't help but to love smokey eyes. 
I'm so ready to party. But no, it's my restday,
so I prefer to stay at home and sleep. Yeah I fell asleep with my 
makeup on for 2 hours. And when I wake up, I took this 
photos. Amazing makeup products because it still looked good
after sleeping. Well what can I say, the longer I wear this makeup
the better the result is. 

                                                   
                                                               Sorry for the messy background
                                                   
                                                   
                                      
Apology for the not so good quality of picture. 
I only used my ipad for taking these photos. 
Hope you guys like it.

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment