Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Jun 3, 2013

On Monday, June 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago   No comments
It's been a long time since i updated my blog. I've been struggling updating this not because of my busy schedule but because of having a super duper slow internet connection. Thanks to Smart Bro for my super duper fast internet connection now. :) 

So this is my late post all about, I had this fun shoot with my photographer friend. This so called fun shoot is 2 years in the making. hahaha. Finally we did it. Thank you Rj Remulla for having me as your model. I had fun doing this photoshoot because the concept was kinda new to me.

Fyi, I did my makeup here. (hihihi..kilig much.)










And oh, I also styled myself. So here is the list of what and where I get my outfit.

  • Scarf from The Landmark, Tank Top from Forever21, Skirt I designed, Flats from Tutumshop, Bangles & Ring from my cousin. Makeup from Victoria Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment