Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Jun 10, 2013

On Monday, June 10, 2013 by Milky Santiago in , , , , , , ,    No comments
Sunbathing isn't my favorite thing to do while on the beach. I love water sports so much than spending my time laying on the bench under the big umbrella. It feels too sticky and hot for me. 

Feeling much that I'm a model of this Vaseline Healthy White SPF24

Before anything else, don't you ever forget to put some protection on your skin because direct sunlight will damage your skin. You wouldn't like to have sunburn and uneven tanned skin after sunbathing. With that, I tried Vaseline Healthy White SPF24. I find this very useful and trusted. I didn't get uneven skin toned after spending almost 30 mins under the sun. It also didn't give me the sticky feeling after sweating. A must have this summer. How i wish we have a never ending summer season.

What I wear: Sunnies from Lacoste, Brassiere from Bench, Tank top from Forever21, Skirt from Yrys, Sunscreen from Vaseline




0 comments:

Post a Comment