Hair and Makeup Artist | Beauty and Fashion Enthusiast | Travel Junkie | Dreamer

Jan 3, 2013

On Thursday, January 03, 2013 by Milky Santiago in    No comments



Shoes from MAGS
Sunnies from LACOSTE



Gold cuff from GIRL SHOPPE, Flats from GRENDHA
Envelope Bag gift from my lovely Tita. (didn't know where did she get this)

Hype this on LOOKBOOK
It's my father's birthday when Me, Sisters & Mom decided to go to La Virginia Resort in Batangas where he work. He's expecting us but still he was surprised. I decided to wear this dress for lunch since the weather is too hot to handle. lol. This dress is to comfy & designed for this kind of weather so i wont sweat the whole day.  I love how my accessories accentuate my look. They looked like they were meant for each other. I made sure to  have flats with me because i know we're going to walk a lot. It's always good to bring flats so your feet would not die from walking with high heels. So what do you think with my look?




0 comments:

Post a Comment